Premium beard care products for debonair beards
Shop for all natural beard oil, beard balm, pomade, combs, & beard kits
Pirate Legend Series - Black Sam's Spiced Citrus - Premium Beard Oil
Next up in our Pirate Legend Series is Black Bart's Spiced Citrus Beard Oil. With notes of clove and citrus, this blend is the perfect combination of spicy and sweet reminiscent of the scents of a good cup of spiced citrus herbal tea.
This soothing blend of oils not only softens and conditions your beard but also moisturizes the skin beneath your beard preventing itch and "beardruff" while promoting hair strength and growth.
With universal appeal, the Spiced Citrus blend is a scent that is light, fresh, and complex. The unique blend of orange and spices works in harmony to build the perfect aroma. Each bottle is handcrafted in small batches in Charlotte, NC, and is a stimulating masculine scent of spiced citrus.
You deserve the best, and we feel our Spiced Citrus beard oil is among the best in the industry. Our oils are never tested on animals, Vegan, and proudly Made in the USA. Spiced Citrus comes in a handy 1 oz dropper bottle, and depending on the size of your beard, a 1 oz bottle should last 2 to 3 months. Remember, a little goes a long way with our beard oils.
- Grapeseed oil contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth, and health. It helps moisturize the skin beneath the beard to prevent dandruff, and as it absorbs into the hair, it helps strengthen each strand from the roots, which helps prevent split ends, thinning, and breaking. It also smooths the cuticle and helps prevent frizz.
- Castor oil is suitable for moisturizing hair, promoting hair growth, and preventing hair loss.
- Sweet Almond Oil seals in moisture, promotes hair strength and prevents itching while adding sheen to your beard.
- Jojoba oil is capable of moisturizing the hair without leaving any residues, and it can help hair cells to reproduce themselves at a rapid pace.
- Premium Essential Fragrance Oils
After using Debonair Duke Beard Wash and Conditioner dry your beard off as much as possible.
The length and thickness of your beard will determine the amount of oil you need to use, but remember that a little will go a long way. For shorter beards, add 3-5 drops in the palm of your hand. If your beard is longer and thicker, then you should try using 5-10 drops to start until you determine how much your beard needs.
Place the oil in the palm of one hand, and run your hands together and between your fingers. Apply evenly throughout your beard and massage into your skin starting at the base of your beard and working your way out to the ends. Once you have worked it into your beard, use a beard brush or beard comb to style your beard and obtain the Debonair look, style, and attitude you are trying to achieve.
Do a small skin test before using fully. Contains tree nut oils, and could contain allergens to certain individuals.