Customer Choice Pick-2 Combo Beard Oil Set of 1 Fl Oz Bottles
Are you having trouble deciding between your favorite scents, or like a little variety for your beard? Then try our 2 pack of your favorite Debonair Duke beard oils, and save money when you do.
Debonair Duke beard oils are formulated with nourishing all natural carrier oils, which have numerous facial hair and skin benefits. Topped off with premium grade essential oils that give it a light but not overwhelming unique scent that won't compete with your cologne. This combination of oils provides the ideal bridge between hair care and skin care to help you achieve your unique debonair look, style, and attitude in your beard.
- Helps stimulate growth
- Moisturizes the skin under the hair
- Soften and smooths your beard
- Treats and eliminate itch
- Treats split ends and frizz with no leftover residue
Our beard oil comes in a handy 1 oz dropper bottle. Depending on the size of your beard, a 1 oz bottle should last 2 to 3 months. Remember, a little goes a long way with our beard oils.
- Virgin Argan Oil: Makes facial hair soft and shiny
- Pure Jojoba Oil: Moisturizes hair with no residue
- Vitamin E Oil: Improves dry and brittle hair
- Sweet Almond Oil: Seals in moisture and promotes hair strength
- Apricot Kernal Oil: Aids dry flaky skin and itch by moisturizing the skin under the beard
- Avocado Oil: Prevents hair loss
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Stimulates facial hair growth
- Hemp-seed Oil: Prevents breakage
- Grapeseed Oil: Prevents dryness
After using Debonair Duke Beard Wash and Conditioner dry your beard off as much as possible.
The length and thickness of your beard, will determine the amount of oil you need to use, but remember that a little will go a long way. Typically beards with less than two inches of hair you can usually add 3-5 drops in the palm of your hand. If your beard is longer and thicker, then you should try using 5-10 drops to start until you determine how much your beard needs.
Place the oil in the palm of one hand, and run your hands together and between your fingers. Apply evenly throughout your beard and massage into your skin starting at the base of your beard and working your way out to the ends. Once you have worked it into your beard, use a boar bristle beard brush or beard comb to style your beard and obtain the Debonair look, style, and attitude you are trying to achieve.
Do small skin test before using fully, might contain allergens to certain individuals.